This sturdy constructed nightstand is built from reclaimed barnwood, taken from old barns and sheds in Utah and Wyoming. The boards consist of a variety of woods, including pine, aspen, fir, and cedar, with a multitude of colors, grain patterns, and weathering. Each board is selected and sanded by hand to retain its unique look and feel. The nightstand's concealed top slides open quietly using a metal rail, steel ball bearing system to reveal a hidden storage space that's large enough to keep a flashlight, money and whatever else you would like. The single door storage space features an antique-finished metal drawer pull. The Barnwood concealed top nightstand may also be used as an end table in a family room. Dimensions: 21" x 21" x 28".
- Each piece has its own unique character and beauty
- Multitudes of colors, grain patterns, and weathering
- Stoutly constructed from reclaimed barnwood
- Hand rubbed stain and durable topcoat
- Concealed top slides open quietly
- Large single door storage